Oct 2, 2015

Christmas Creation

Karen N here from Craftily Yours!  Merry Christmas!  Wait, it's only October....whew, still lots of time to get those Christmas creations done.  Like this one:


I used 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon in Merlot (from the Wine & Jewels bundle) to accent this adorable snowman from Unity Stamp Company.  The paper is from Heartfelt Creations, Sparkling Poinsettia collection. He is colored with some Copic markers.

Have you joined our 3 Girl JAM Challenge.  Anything goes with ribbon! Do you simply need some 3 Girl JAM goodies, be sure to use code KN10 at the 3 Girl JAM store for a cool 10% off!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. I love snowmen! This one is adorable! Pretty ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. So adorable. Oh how I wish I had coloring skills. They are such a talented card maker.

    ReplyDelete