Oct 22, 2015

Boo? A Gift Bag

Hello, crafty friends.  Julie O here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers

Halloween is soon upon, and I like to give little treats to my many friends in the nursing home.  This treat bag will be perfect for that!


I used one of my favorite year-round 3 Girl JAM ribbons on this bag.  It's Goblin Green ribbon from the Spooky Bundle.  I use the Witch's Brew and Goblin Green ribbon colors ALL the time.  Love them!  

The Goblin Green ribbon matches the hair of Kenna - Wicked Witch from Lacy Sunshine.  Nice, huh?  Kenna is colored with Copic markers. 

The treat bag and papers for this project are from Close To My Heart.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company.

If you need some of this great ribbon for yourself, use discount code JO10 for 10% off of anything in the 3 Girl JAM Store

You still have time to enter the current challenge -- Anything Goes with Ribbon --  at the 3 Girl JAM Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment