Jan 28, 2015

Valentine's Treat Bags

Hi Friends! Abby here with ScrappinAbby and today I have a super cute Valentine's project to share with all of you using some of the FAB Crinkle Ribbon and Lace from 3GJ. 

I made some fun treat sacks using some glassine bags and pulled from a few different crinkle ribbon bundles and some distress lace.


I also have a short video that shows you the project up close along with the 3GJ goodies I used....

Now for some additional pics....


These are such a quick and easy project to make that would be perfect to tuck a gift card or some sweet treats in for your sweetheart or just some close friends. Plus they're adorable (I think so anyway..lol).

Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM Store and pick up some of the fabulous Crinkle Ribbons and laces for your Valentine's projects. Also, use Discount Code: AH10 to get 10% off of your total order. 

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Craftin!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, tags for days! These are fabulous, Abby...your work is always full of layers and pretty textures! Love your pretty treat bags and tags.

    ReplyDelete