Jan 22, 2015

Ribbon Candy Valentine Treats

Welcome Back Crafty Friends,

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and today is my day to post.

Valentine's Day is approaching quickly and since time just flies by I wanted to start thinking about my students rather than procrastinate (I have the tendency to do that!). I have 24 students, so I want to be able to make something quick and easy but still be cutesy. I think I found the perfect treat! You will have to tell me what YOU think.  

Here is my Design Team project...
I found this lollipop cover from My Scrap Chick that the students should enjoy.

Red Ribbon Candy crinkle ribbon from the 3 Girl JAM shop. I added a heart button and cream craft thread.

One wasn't enough, so I made another. This file is definitely easy and making 22 more will be a breeze!

I used Cherry Tootsie Pops to keep with the Valentine color scheme.

This stamped sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Valentine Treats stamp set.
Other Materials:
pattern papers from scrap box
cream card stock
pink ink

We hope you will join our 3 Girl JAM Monthly Challenge. The theme is "Anything Goes with Ribbon". There is still plenty of time to participate. Start creating a new project and share today!

Anything Goes with Ribbon
January 3rd - January 30th
Prize ~ $15 gift certificate to 3 Girl JAM shop
 
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

6 comments: