Dec 30, 2014

Thanks a Latte

Nicole here today with my last post as a design team member for 3 Girl JAM.  I have had the privilege of serving on this design team for almost 2 years now and I have enjoyed every moment of it!!  However, I felt the end of this term was a good time for me to step aside and allow some other talented crafters a chance at working with this fabulous company.  So, with that said, let me share with you a card I made for my post today -


I used one of the newer products to the 3 Girl JAM store - "Simply White Lace" - as a border and then topped it off with a double bow using some Sterling Crinkle Ribbon from the 3 Girl JAM "Celebrations" bundle.  I used my 3 Girl JAM bow maker to create my double bow and then hot glued a snowflake gem to the top of it.  For more details on my card, feel free to visit my BLOG.

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Nicole! I've enjoyed our 2 years together so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for your last DT post. I will still visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Fun papers are adorable coffee mug!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It is sooooo cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole, it's been a pleasure serving with you on the 3 Girl JAM DT! See you around on FB and bloggy-land! Great card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a pleasure being on the team with you Nicole. I've enjoyed your creations so much. I'll be keeping my eye out for you in blog land! Best wishes and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete