Oct 3, 2014

Boo?

Hello, fellow ribbon lovers.  Julie O here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  It's October, and I'm starting to make Halloween cards for my nursing home residents.  I strive for cute, not spooky.  I think this fits that category nicely:

Now, before anyone gets all gaga about my coloring skills, I want you to know that this is a pre-colored image by Whoopsi Daisy.  I just printed her on my printer.  No coloring required. The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company.
But, what I really want to show you is that beautiful new 3 Girl JAM lace and diagonal trim. Ooo-la-la!  Isn't it amazing? The Simply White lace comes in 2 varieties, and they are both so pretty and delicate.  The diagonal 1/8" trim comes in 4 colors. Fun!
You can get this new lace and trim at a discount!  Use code JO10 for 10% off anything you order. Yeah!
A new challenge starts tomorrow on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.  Come find out who won this month's birthday challenge, and find out what we have in store for you next month.  It'll be spooky fun!

1 comment:

  1. Boo!!!! This card is adorable whether you colored that sweet lil witch or not. I'm in love with that lace ribbon. It looks great on your card.

    ReplyDelete