Sep 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Little Princess!

Hello Crafty Friends! It is Carri from DoubleClick! You have just a few days left to join in on the challenge!  

Theme: Birthday!

Date: August 30, 2014 - October 3, 2014

Here is my project as a Design Team Member:





Princess and Happy Birthday Stamp:  Colored with Copic Princess Birthday 2004 Stampin' Up (digging DEEP into my Stash!)
Spellbinders Petite ovals and Scalloped ovals small
Paper I found in the very back of my scrap paper bin
Pink Sherbert Skittles by DoubleClick
Little Princess Trim, sequin, liquid pearls
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon Baby Girl


Looking forward to seeing your creations!



3 comments:

  1. Carri your sweet little princess is just a DOLL! Love that pink throughout and the sweet sequins too. Your image is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carri, this is so sweet! I'm impressed you went so far back in your stash!

    ReplyDelete