Jul 23, 2014

Sweet Paper Cupcake....


Hi Friends, it's me Scrappin Madge!  I am super excited to share my project with you today! I have created a fun Paper Cupcake using some yummy 3 Girl JAM lace and crinkled ribbon! 
Here is my cupcake!! What do you think?? I love love it! Wouldn't it be cute for a table decoration or centerpiece for a birthday party? Or a Sweet Party?  I must say I will for sure be making some more of these cute little guys!!  Here is a couple other pictures of the cupcake!
I used some Alphabet Thickers from AC, and some paper from Crate Paper.  This looks so yummy I could just eat it!! Here is a collage of the cupcake....
I used the *New Distressed Lace {HERE} and some yummy Crinkle Ribbon Color: Mistletoe from the Winter Bundle {HERE}  Be sure to get your 3 Girl JAM shopping done today {HERE}.

5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love, live, love this! How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOSOSOSO Fun! And it's a no calorie cupcake to boot! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project! And for my birthday even :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey...this is fabulous! Your creations always have the Madge flair...fun and sassy!! Love it...love it!

    ReplyDelete