Jul 9, 2014

Feathers Muslin Bag...


Hello Friends, Scrappin Madge from "The Scrappin Lounge"here and today I have created a fun Muslin bag using the amazing 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon and great Muslin bags.  Be sure to stop on by my blog to see how I share the fun way to create this bag!

 I hope that you liked my Muslin Feather bag today! Be sure to check out my blog HERE for more info on how I created this bag!  Oh yes be sure to shop 3 Girl JAM store HERE!!! 
I used the yummy Tie Dye Bundle and tied knots at the top of the bag! Get your Tie Dye Crinkle ribbon HERE.  Loves-Scrappin Madge

3 comments:

  1. Madge, this is awesome! Love the colors, and those feathers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madge, this is gorgeous. I love the subtle hues in the bag. Great idea for the stamp as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of sherbet! So soft and pretty, what a great little muslin bag. Perfect for gift giving or treat sharing.

    ReplyDelete