Jul 1, 2014

C'est La Vie Mini Album

Hi guys Nicole here today and  I have a mini album to share with you that I made for one of my dance student's graduation gift.  My student is going to France for a year abroad and I thought she could use this as a keepsake album afterwards.  This is only my 2nd ever mini album and I have to say even though they are time consuming, they are lots of fun and I hope to make several more in the near future!!

I used the following 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon colors for my album - daffodil from the Spring Flowers bundlebaby boy from the Baby bundle, and aqua splash from the Carribean Splash bundle. I just fed them through an eyelet and tied them into a big, floppy bow.  I have included a few pictures as well as a video of my album for you to look at.



For more information including pictures of the inside of the album as well as a video of my album, please stop by my BLOG.  Don't forget to use code NE10 to get 10% off of your 3 Girl JAM products!!

3 comments:

  1. Such happy colors! Nicole, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nicole! I love how the ribbon falls down the binding...so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous mini. The papers are great and your ribbons on the binding finish it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete