Jul 4, 2014

A Balanced Diet

Happy Friday!!
Donna K here with you
sharing my secret of a balanced diet.
CHOCOLATE
...in each hand!
FOOD
is the topic of our challenge this month over on the 
3GirlJAM Challenge Blog. 
I chose Cherry Lipstick crinkle ribbon for this card. 
I think it goes great with chocolate, don't you?!
I also used the handy dandy bow maker to create my bow.
There are lots of fun examples from the amazing DT to inspire you.
I hope you'll stop by 3GirlJAM and join us.
ALSO....
Julie has so generously shared a discount code for you that allows you a 10% discount 
on your 3GirlJAM purchase.  
Enter DB10 at the check out to receive 10% off. 
Have yourself a spectacular day today!

5 comments:

  1. Cherry ribbon and chocolate -- a yummy and brilliant combination! You're making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate and cherries! Yes! That chocolate looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Love all the texture in the chocolate bar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really fun, I love the embossing

    ReplyDelete