Jun 18, 2014

4 U with 3 Girl JAM

Hi Friends! Abby here with ScrappinAbby and today I have a quick and easy project to share with you that is perfect to include with any type of gift. I've made a "4 U" note card that you can give to anyone for any type of occasion. 
I also have a short video showing you the project up close along with the I crinkle ribbons I used...
Here are the ribbons/bundles I used
Tuxedo from the Celebrations Bundle
London Blue from the Wine & Jewels Bundle
Halloween Harvest from the Seasons Bundle



Pretty cool how you can mix Crinkle Ribbons from three different bundles for one project and make them all work together. One of my favorite things to do with the 3GJ, mix'n match. 

Be sure to stop by the 3 GJ Store and pick up some of the yummy Crinkle Ribbons for yourself. Use Discount Code: AH10 to get 10% off your total order. 

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Crafting : )

5 comments: