May 9, 2014

Tie Dye Flower Child

Hello lovelies!
I'm pretty wound up about being able
to share some tie dye fabulousNESS with you today!
I created this simple card with my inner hippy in mind.
How could I not be feeling very hippy-ish when I'm working
with Tie Dye crinkle ribbon and a flower child sentiment!?
***
I love how you can see the vibrant colors throughout this ribbon
and it's so easy to work with.  I tied this double bow with my 
***
This is what the ribbon looks like as a bundle.
You can pick that up at 3 Girl JAM
and while you're at it there is a discount code for you
to use when you shop.  Apply DB10 at the check out.
and don't forget to join us for our
 challenge this month.
Thanks for coming by today…

Peace & Love

~Donna K / Created by Donna K

6 comments:

  1. Peace and love, Sister! Your card is fantastic! The image is perfect for some new, lovely tie dye ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the new ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation. Keep being creative as it will give you lots of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love that sentiment. Wouldn't it be great to live each day that way! Loooooooooooove!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sweet Migdalia! So happy you stopped by to say hello!

    ReplyDelete