May 14, 2014

Celebrate large Mixed Media Tag...



Hey Hey friends!!! Happy Hump Day!!! It's Scrappin Madge from Madge's Scrappin Lounge and today I have made a fun large tag using some fabulous 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon!!! EEK!! This was my first mixed media large tag and I am super thrilled at how it turned out!! To see the other fun products that was used check out my blog {HERE}
.  Topping this awesome tag off with Yup, you guessed it 3 Girl JAM Ribbon!!!!
I used the Royal Bundle color Golden Crown
Get yours {HERE}

Now for the Fun Tag!!  




Check out 3 Girl JAM Blog {HERE} and the fun 3 Girl JAM store {HERE}

Come back tomorrow for some more inspiration.

Loves-MADGE

6 comments:

  1. oh my days this is gorgeous! love this tag, Madge…very glam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic tag, Marge! Love those flowers and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just full of fun and happy!! You do a great job, thanks for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous! I'm in love with everything you make!!! You are a gem and so super duper inspiring!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete