Apr 24, 2014

Spring Bunches of Gratitude

Happy Thursday, Friends!  Karen N here from Craftily Yours!  This month at 3 Girl JAM, we are working on projects with an All Things Spring theme.  Fun!  

Nothing says Spring like Spring flowers, huh?  Using Unity Stamp Company SOTW Bouquet Bunch of Thanks, here's what I did...


I seriously love, love using the 3 Girl JAM beautiful lace.  This one is from the 3 Girl JAM distressed lace package.  I finished off the card with a teensy bow of Goblin Green from the Spooky Bundle tied (perfectly, if I do say so myself) with the 3 Girl JAM bow-maker!  Do you have one of these bow-makers?  Get one.  The tool is small, so you can leave it out all the time (I do!)....and it makes a perfect bow.....every single time!

Don't forget you can use code KN10 to get 10% off your WHOLE order!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Stop by my blog for more details on this card.... :)

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Spring! It's slowly arriving here! Your pretty card brings me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could this be any more elegant?! Not…absolutely wonderful, Karen. So happy you are providing hope for those who have not yet received spring yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Karen...I love the itty bitty bow...I too am looking at this wishing for Spring :)

    ReplyDelete