Apr 5, 2014

Guest Designer: Melisa Alzammar



Hey There, Happy Saturday!  (Is there any other kind of Saturday??)  It's my absolute pleasure today to introduce 3 Girl JAM guest designer, Melisa.  Just WAIT until you see the adorable creation she is sharing with us today!  Here's Melisa...

*****

Hi!  I'm Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations.  Today I have a layout to share with you.  I love this picture of my oldest son Matthew and when I saw the white ribbon from the Pink & White Ribbon Bundle I knew it would be perfect for my layout. 



The bunny from the Forest Critter's Cutting File from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I knew it would be perfect to use with my layout.  



I hope you'll stop by my blog and visit.  Have a good weekend. 

Melisa

*****

Thanks Melisa for sharing your lay-out with us!  What could be cuter than that lil bunny?!  I know, your son!  So totally adorable!


6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the ribbon framed circle, and that pic of your son is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Melisa, what a wonderful layout! thanks for sharing your talents with us at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an ADORABLE layout and your bunny is even cuter!!! Love the use of crinkle ribbon around the circle. Great job 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling layout, Melisa! I love how you used the crinkle ribbon as a frame around your circular piece. Your little Matthew is an adorable little guy and the sweet papers and bunny add so much to your theme. Thank you for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melisa- what a sweet layout!!! I love that little bunny and his teeth how cute!!! I too love that you used the crinkle ribbon as the frame around the circle to show off your little guy. Great Job!!!! Loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete