Apr 23, 2014

Burlap & Crinkle Ribbon Altered Mason Jar

Hi Friends! Abby here with ScrappinAbby and I have a fun and easy altered project to share with all of you using some of the FAB 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon .

I also have a video that shows you the project up close along with the crinkle ribbons I used on this project....
I made this for one of my sisters-in-law as a thank you gift for having us over for Easter dinner on Sunday. She loved it!!

Here are the crinkle ribbons I used for this altered jar....
Merlot from the Wine & Jewels Bundle 
Antique White from the Pink & White Bundle
Halloween Harvest from the Seasons Bundle

Here are some additional photos of the altered mason jar....

I forgot to get a pic of Shelley with the jar when I gave it to her but she really loved it and said this was totally her style. Funny thing is that this jar was hers originally, she made us some homemade pickles for Christmas and this was the jar...haha. Just goes to show that you can use the 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon on home decor & gift items and altered projects as well : )

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ Blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby post. Be sure to stop by my blog for a full product list and for more photos. 

If you want to save 10% on your order...be sure to use the discount code AH10 when you check out : )

Happy Crafting!!!


5 comments:

  1. hey there and thanks for the info I have undoubtedly picked up something new through here. I however came upon a few technical issues browsing this website. I have been thinking about if your internet hosting is alright? Not that I'm filing a complaint, but slow loading times might probably affect your ranking in Google and might harm your top quality articles here. .....Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! So very very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty! What a sweet gift. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely, Abby! You turned this jar into such a beautiful gift. Loved all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! I would love to receive such a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete