Mar 14, 2014

Yellow, Green and Orange with Donna K

Hello and Happy Friday!
Donna K here to share some 
Yellow, Green & Orange inspiration.
I love St. Patty's Day…I think it's the whole "lucky" theme.
Soooo…..I came up with a "bouquet" of Shamrock Balloons and featured 
a big 'ole Sunflower crinkly bow tying things together.
AND yes…I had to use my bow maker to get the double bow appearance here.
{I'm not ashamed to admit I need help I'm the bow making department!}
Then….since I was feeling froggy I decided to jump and make another card to share.
I needed a birthday card for our little blonde
 nephew who celebrates this month.
The paper I chose is a fun lime green and goes PERFECTLY with the new 
Lemon-Lime ribbon!  I added a Harvest Orange banner behind my 
faux paper button to help it stand out.

You can pick up your ribbons or other 3GirlJAM products 
and get a sweet little discount by using the code DB10 when you check out.
Pretty cool that Julie is so generous, eh?!
You also should link up your own 
Yellow, Green and Orange Creations 
for our March Challenge and you can do that by
visiting our Challenge Blog Here.

Have a fab day today…
~Donna K / Created by Donna K




3 comments:

  1. So bright and cheery! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so super cute! Love the clovers....and the other card makes me want to say "sup lil fella" LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute cards! I think I need a Bow Maker!

    ReplyDelete