Jan 2, 2014

Prayer Request Journal by Jessica B.

!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
Blends and 3 Girl JAM-mers

Jessica B. from  Jessica's Craft Shaque here to share my first project of 2-0-1-4!

I want to take a minute to pause and wish for a great abundance of blessings to shower my friends and family with the start of the New Year. Here's to GOOD HEALTH, CHEER, & LOADS OF INSPIRATION!!! 

One such wish goes to Sweet Julie, Owner of 3 Girl JAM.  For me, 2013 was a wonderful year, full of fun and excitement as I participated on the 3 Girl JAM Design Team.  THANK YOU JULIE!!!!

I was thrilled to have the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing team full of other talented and sweet Design Team Members and to be able to play creatively with all the fabulous products from the 3 Girl JAM Shop.

 My wish for abundant blessings is directed to each and every one of the girls, past-present-and future, on the team as well.

I wanted to play along in the current 3 Girl JAM Challenge, which is to create Holiday Gifts using ribbon.  Since Christmas is passed, my focus for my project leaned more towards the New Year.  The gift is one to myself, but which will blossom into a gift for many others.

 On many occasions, I have been inclined to write down names of friends who could use prayers or thoughts of well wishes during certain trials they may be facing.  This gave me an idea to alter another notebook, one of my favorite things to create.  The idea was to alter the book and adorn it with soft crinkle ribbon colors, paper flowers, and other sweet embellishments so that it could serve as a Prayer Request Journal.  This would keep the names of all those I will be mentioning in my prayers and well wishes organized and not to be forgotten!


Please feel free to stop over to my Personal Blog @ http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com for all the details and more close up pictures of my Prayer Journal!


I am pleased with this finished project because I know how much it will help me to KEEP MY FRIENDS IN MIND OFTEN!!!

 There is still time to JOIN THE CURRENT 3 Girl JAM CHALLENGE
The THEME is HOLIDAY GIFT + RIBBON
3 Girl JAM Challenges

You'll always find LOADS of inspiration at the 3 Girl JAM Challenge Blog! Stop over for wonderful ideas from the Design Team and all those linking up!

Another way to get wonderful ideas, check out the 3 Girl JAM Pinterest Boards!

Thanks for Stopping In Today

Stop by 3 Girl JAM to shop around and place an order
for any of the amazing products that are
a MUST HAVE in your stash!

Remember 
to Keep 
Crafting, 
Because 
♫ CRAFTING ♫ 
♫ ROCKS ♫ 
\m/-_-\m/ 
:O) Jessica

2 comments: