Jan 19, 2014

Delicate and Dainty Doilies


This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries and I'm so happy to be sharing this altered art project with you.  I'm sure you have noticed that there is no ribbon on this project and you may be wondering why it is posted on the 3 Girl JAM blog.  The answer is simple - 3 Girl JAM has gorgeous hand dyed lace that will be coming soon and I wanted to give you a sneak peek.  I used 2 of the different laces on today's project.  Julie has also added new Valentine's Flair in the store so be sure and check it out.

 
I used quite a variety of products on these little pieces of art, but they are actually fairly simple to make.  If you would like to alter some doilies similar to mine, you can use the products posted below.

3 Girl JAM lace
Wilton - 6 inch doilies
"Cherub Pink" Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Distress Ink - Pumice Stone, Victorian Velvet
Studio G glitter glue
Petaloo Celebrations flowers
Fancy Pants 6X6 paper - Love Notes
Tim Holtz Seasonal Paper Stash
Recollections Clear Plastic paper
Prima Say It In Pearls - pink
Jolee's Boutique dual tone prizm
Want2Scrap pearl bling

I have 2 more doilies posted at DJ's Sundries.  If you would like to learn how I made these or you just want to see the other 2 doilies, be sure to click on the link to be taken to my blog to view the pictures and the video.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Cheri. And I'm loving the look of the new lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Cheri! Love the vintage feel of this design and boy, I love that lace ribbon too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Cheri! The doily and the lace go so well together.

    ReplyDelete