Oct 16, 2013

Wintery Wishes Tag

Hi Friends! Abby here with ScrappinAbby and I'm back with another fun tag using some of the yummy 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon!





I also have a short video for you that shows the tag up close along with the yummy crinkle ribbon I used....

Here are the crinkle ribbons I used for this tag:

Hot & Cold Bundle...



and the Antique White from the Pink & White Bundle....




Now for some close ups of the tag....

These colors go so perfectly with the Authentique paper collection and sprays I used on this tag. The Hot & Cold Bundle is fast becoming one of my other favorites : )

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ Blog and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. Be sure to stop by my BLOG for additional photos and a full list of products used. 

Happy Craftin!!

1 comment: