Oct 30, 2013

Trick or Treat Hallow's Eve Treat Box

Hi Friends! It's Abby with ScrappinAbby and today I have a classic-vintage themed Halloween Treat Box I created using some of the yummy Crinkle Ribbon from 3GJ and some other crafty items. 




I have a quick video that shows the project up close along with the Crinkle Ribbon I used (you can skip to about the 4 minute mark if you want to get right to the project view).....

Here's the yummy Crinkle Ribbon I used on this treat box...
Halloween Harvest

I used the Halloween Harvest around the edge of the treat box lid and tucked it in among the flowers around the sweet little girl image..




I think this is such a fun & decorative way to give someone a treat for Halloween.

Be sure to check out my BLOG for additional photos, more description on how I created the textured top for the box AND most importantly...stop by the 3GJ STOREand "Treat" yourself to some yummy crinkle ribbon : )

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ blog and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Halloween and happy craftin!!




No comments:

Post a Comment