Oct 9, 2013

Tree-mendous Wishes

Happy Wednesday 3 Girl JAM Friends! 

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards to share a fun project with you!

Have you gotten some of your own *New & Improved* Season's Bundle??

What a fun bundle!!

Call me CRAZY, but I have really started getting into the holiday spirit!  So I've been creating a lot of Christmas cards!

I decided to use the Christmas Candy Crinkle Ribbon from the bundle for this holiday card:



Such a fun holiday card!



I love this cute added little bow:

I just love the red, white and green together!

Be sure to join in the current challenge here!

Have a wonderful day!!

Kendra

1 comment:

  1. It finally cooled off where we live a little bit so I'm in the holiday spirit too, Kendra! Love this little tree...so cute and the ribbon looks smashing with the bling on top!

    ReplyDelete