Oct 10, 2013

Teddy Bear Baby

Good morning everyone.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries and I have a little card for a co-worker to share with you today.  I wanted to make her something unique but also pretty.  3 Girl JAM had the perfect combination of ribbons, though I used pieces from 2 different bundles.  Iris from the Spring Flowers bundle and Baby Girl from the Baby bundle paired beautifully to pull this card together.


Now I realize that the picture looks a bit fuzzy and I was bummed about that at first.  Then I realized that the vellum overlay was causing that look.  It makes the card feel soft and ready for baby.



Besides the gorgeous 3 Girl JAM ribbon that is linked in the bundles above, I used a few other products.  They are:
Prisma colored pencils
Cardstock - white from Paper Trey Ink and Georgia Pacific
Colored paper - from my stash (unsure of the manufacturer)
Memento Tuxedo Black and Dusy Concord Distress Ink
Vellum from my stash
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals
Inkadinkadoo "Welcome Baby" stamp set
Blossom twine from The Twinery

For more information on the specific Prismacolors used and a short video, please head over to DJ's Sundries by pressing here.  Thanks for stopping by and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

1 comment: