Oct 2, 2013

Hope You're Feeling Better Soon

Hi Friends! Welcome back to the 3GJ Blog and for another ScrappinAbby project! Today I'm going to share a card I made for a fellow co-worker who's also a friend and a fellow crafter. She's recovering from surgery and I wanted to send her something to hopefully brighten her day a bit and let her know that I'm thinking about her. 


I also have a short video showing you the card up close along with the yummy Crinkle Ribbon I used on this card...

I used 3 different crinkle ribbons for this card...




I love mixing the ribbons from the different bundles...they work so well together don't you think?

I frayed the ends of the crinkle ribbon that I tied through the wood button...such a cool shabby look to the yummy ribbon I think.

Be sure to check out my BLOG for additional photos and a little more detail on how I created this card and all the techniques I used. 

Thanks for stopping by the 3 Girl JAM blog today and for letting me share another ScrappinAbby project with all of you. 

Happy Craftin!!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing card. Love every single detail! Heading over to see more at your blog! Hope your friend is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete