Oct 11, 2013

Fun with Digi's

Hi Everyone!

Julie here today to show you a sweet little Halloween Card that I made using a Bugaboo digital stamp (AKV Witch Moon), DCWV Paper (Ghosts and Goblins), and 3 Girl JAM Ribbon (Witches Brew).



I been having so much fun coloring digital stamps and I look forward to drying up my Copics and Spectrum Noir Markers!!

Make sure to link up your own projects using Digital Stamps.  One person who links up will win their choice of 7 Digital Stamps from Bugaboo Stamps and a $10.00 gift certificate to 3 Girl JAM!
Link up ends Thursday 10/17/13.


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute halloween card, Julie! Love your coloring..I tend to have trouble when I print digis and use my pens with bleeding printer ink. Do you? Advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! I just try to let my ink dry completely before I start coloring. I also try not to go over the printed lines more than once while coloring- otherwise that's when I notice it starts to bleed. Also, when you tie pretty ribbon around it people tend to not see all the coloring mistakes! :)

      Delete