Oct 31, 2013

Fall ATC's

Good morning 3 Girl JAMmers.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries and I have mentioned that I love Fall.  I also love ATC's.  Sounds like a perfect combination to me.  Don't you agree?  I thought so.

3 Girl JAM has bundles of ribbon that are perfect for Fall crafting.  The Harvest Bundle, Spooky Bundle, and Seasons Bundle all have those special colors you just might be looking for.  Click on the name of each bundle to find out how you can get some for yourself.


I also used the following products:
DCWV "Autumn Melody" and "MatchMakers2 Neutral" matstacks
K& Company Tim Coffey Autumn die cuts
K. Andrew Designs - "Falloween" stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink


Thanks for stopping by today.  If you would like to see a close-up of each individual cards or to see the video, please head to DJ's Sundries by clicking here.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

6 comments: