Oct 25, 2013

Candy Corn and Jack-O-Lanterns

Hi Everyone!

Julie here today, and I have TWO super fun Halloween projects!

The first one is a cute little candy corn card.


I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo to make the Candy Corn Dude, the Trick or Treat banner, and even the background paper (I used the same pumpkin my Dude is holding and repeated the pattern!)
The main feature on my card is the Jute Ribbon bow- tied up with some Jute String.
Very Festive!!

My second project is a sweet Jack-O-Lantern Bag.


I used a 3x5 Cotton Bag from 3 Girl JAM and dyed it orange with some Distress Ink.
I gathered some Goblin Green Crinkle Ribbon at the top.
Jack's face is cut from Rhinestone Fabric (with heat activated adhesive) from The Buckle Boutique.
This is absolutely fabulously fun to use!  You should see it sparkle!!

Make sure to link up your Halloween projects this week.
We love to see them all!

2 comments:

  1. Trick or TREAT! These are so cute, Julie. I LOVE candy corn so this card is right up my alley. Your little bag is just adorable, too. I've never used heat activated adhesive...must try this! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and darling bag! Super cute as always!
    Happy Friday!
    Sherrie K
    http:s//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete