Sep 17, 2013

Happy 14th Birthday

Hi Friends! This is Abby with ScrappinAbby and I have a super fun card to share with all of you today. My baby girl, Kaley, is celebrating her 14th birthday today so I thought what a fun way to not only do my 3GJ DT project but I can also make her a cool card using the yummy Crinkle Ribbon.

I used 3 different crinkle ribbons for this card:

 


I also have a short video showing you the card up close along with the ribbons up close as well : )

I wanted to use the crinkle ribbon in a different way this time so I twisted it to make the '14". 
 




I really love how this card turned out. I can't wait to give it to her :) 

Thanks for checking out another ScrappinAbby project and more importantly for stopping by the 3 Girl JAM blog. Be sure to check out the 3GJ Store and grab yourself some yummy goodies.

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your card.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete