Sep 26, 2013

Brave is Beautiful ATC's

As 3 Girl JAM continues it's month long celebration, I would like to celebrate something special today - 

LIFE

With October and Breast Cancer Awareness Month quickly approaching, I want to take a moment to celebrate the lives of the brave women who have fought breast cancer.  I would dare say that every person reading this post knows someone who has valiantly fought this dreadful disease.  For those currently fighting, you are in my prayers.

These ATC's were designed for Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Brave truly is beautiful.


I used:
3 Girl JAM Dress White ribbon - get yours here
"Positive Thoughts" stamp set by K. Andrew Designs
Memento London Fog ink
Pink paper from my stash - possibly Provo Craft
Blue Moon metal beads
Scor-Tape, ATG, Glue Dots, Glossy Accents
Creative Inspirations paints - Tutu Pink and Frost White
Small cream colored roses from my stash
Lace - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Chipboard cut into 2.5" X 3.5"

As a nurse, I would like to remind each of you remember your monthly self breast examinations.  Don't forget to schedule your mammogram if you are over 40.  They could save your life.

If you are interested in the video, please head over to DJ's Sundries by clicking here.  What are you celebrating today?  Don't forget to link your Celebrations with Ribbon project by clicking here.  Have a great day and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment