Aug 29, 2013

Pretty Purple Gift Bag

Good morning.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries and I trust you are having a great day.

A good friend recently celebrated her birthday and I wanted to give her a little something.  I decided to take some time and make a special gift bag for her.  Her favorite color is purple, so I thought I could decorate a bag just to suit her.  A little Sterling 3 Girl JAM ribbon was the perfect accent for the purple paint.  My friend told me she loved it and that makes me happy.



I also used the following products:
Kraft paper bag (a yard sale find)
Creative Inspirations paint - Plum
Heidi Swapp mask
"Made with love charm" (from my stash)
Recollections heart punch
(to punch the holes in the top of the bag)
Rose from The Paper Studio
Scor-Tape - 1/4"

If you would like to see a video tutorial on how I altered this bag, please head over to DJ's Sundries by clicking here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment