Aug 22, 2013

Back to School!

Hello, crafty friends! Julie O here from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers with a back-to-school themed project to share with you today.  There's a school themed challenge currently going on over on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog, and I decided to get into the spirit of it with this altered notebook.
I started with a basic notebook, and let my creativity take me:
 
 
I used ribbon from several 3 Girl JAM bundles on this notebook: Tuxedo Black (from the Celebrations bundle), Sunflower (from the Harvest bundle), and Holly Berry (from the Winter bundle). You also get a sneak peek of some new Flair buttons that will be available in the shop very soon!
Here's a close up of the new Flair buttons, and some of the yummy 3 Girl JAM ribbon I just can't get enough of!
 
That's it for me. If you want more details, please visit my blog.   Now, off you go to make your own back to school project.  Link it to our 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.  There's always great prizes to win!

1 comment:

  1. Great colors on this notebook, Julie!! So...very... back to school! Can't believe summer is almost over. This project eases the sadness that another summer has come to an end! Crafty hugs to you all at 3GJ!

    ReplyDelete