Aug 15, 2013

ATC Holders

This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries and I have been posting a few ATC's lately.  I wanted to make a holder to carry them in my purse so that I can give them out to people that I come into contact with.  I designed this little holder that I think will be perfect.  I grabbed some 3 Girl JAM Witch's Brew and Baby Boy ribbon and went to work.


I also needed some adhesive and the perfect paper.  The 6X6 pattern pad and the 8X8 paper pad from Graphic 45's "Secret Garden" collection fit the bill exactly.


The patterned paper was cut at 7" wide by 6" tall.  Score lines were placed at 3.5" and then along the bottom at 2".  The lines were folded and the edges were adhered to form a pocket.


As you can see, ATC's fit perfectly inside of the pockets.

If you head over to my blog by clicking here, you can view a step-by-step video tutorial.  You will also see information regarding a giveaway that I am hosting that you will want to join.  Thanks for stopping by and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

3 comments:

  1. I need one of those! Great project, Cheri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab project Cheri...you had me guessing as to what they were from the sneak peek photo you shared...love them!!

    ReplyDelete