May 16, 2013

{You can't judge a book by it's Cover....}

Happy Thursday to you, fabulous crafters!! Scrappin Madge here from Madge's Scrappin Lounge!  I am super excited to show you this super fun project that I created using 3 Girl Jams Crinkle Ribbon!! But first I wanted to ask who loves to stick their nose in a good book??  I know that I do!  What types of books do you enjoy? Ok... Ok besides Scrappy ones! LOL
For this project I used the Wine and Jewels Crinkle ribbon pack.  The color is London Blue. You can purchase this pack {HERE}


Here is my fun bookmark that I made.  I punched a hole in the top of the bookmark and crinkled the ribbon up along the middle of the bookmark to add a little dimension.



I hope that you enjoyed my project for today!!! Be sure to stop on over to "The Lounge" to see what else I have been up to! Until next time my fellow crafters!
Loves,
MADGE

3 comments:

  1. I have learn a few excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.
    I wonder how a lot effort you set to create one of these magnificent informative website.



    My site kurd-book.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bookmark, Scrappin' Madge! Love it! Did you make those ribbon flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bookmark, great design! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete