Apr 16, 2013

Mixed Media Canvas

Hi Friends! It's Abby with ScrappinAbby. I am so excited to share another project with all of you using the FAB 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon! I made a mixed media canvas for a friend of mine using the Aqua from the Caribbean Splash, Tuxedo from the Celebrations, Daffodil from the Spring Flowers crinkle ribbon bundles. 



I love how this canvas turned out. The 3 colors I chose from the different bundles work so well together. 
I enjoy making those sweet flowers from the yummy crinkle ribbon! I can't wait to give this to my friend. She has 3 children so each mini canvas is for their photo and the larger one is for a family photo. She loves these colors and the 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon works so perfectly with type of project. 

For additional photos, complete supply list and to watch a short video of this project, please stop by my blog, ScrappinAbby.  

If you don't have any of the colors I used in my project, head over to the 3GJ Store and pick some up. There are lots of yummy colors and bundles to choose from. 

Thanks for stopping by 3GJ and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Crafting : )

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful gift! I'm sure you're friend will treasure it always! Wonderfully done. TFS! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, this is wonderful! What a gift to be treasured!

    ReplyDelete