Feb 5, 2013

Sweet Friend Valentine Card

Hey everyone...Abby aka ScrappinAbby here with another fun project using some of the yummy 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon.

I made this super sweet Valentines Day card using two chipboard hearts and some of the Holly Berry, Christmas Candy and Hot Chocolate crinkle ribbon. The chipboard hearts are part of a mini album that I took apart so I could use the hearts for this card...I love how it turned out...



 Really liking how the three different ribbons blend together so nicely. 




I love how much texture you get from simply layering the crinkle ribbon.



No better way accent a "sweet" sentiment than with some Christmas Candy crinkle ribbon!






I am really loving how this card turned out and the Crinkle Ribbon is really what makes this card. 

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project : )





1 comment:

  1. Really pretty and love the colors. You are so right the 3GJ crinkle ribbon is awesome.

    Happy Crafting!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete