Feb 28, 2013

"Love" ATC's

Good morning everyone.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries.  I decided to make some ATC's to share with you today.  I really like Artist Trading Cards (aka ATC's) - maybe its because I collected baseball cards when I was younger.  Anyway, these are much prettier than baseball cards and fun to make too.  Grab some pretty ribbon from 3 Girl JAM and play along.


I used:
3 Girl JAM Antique White crinkle ribbon which you can find here.
Chipboard - cut to 2.5 X 3.5
Red and grey Coredinations paper
Versamark ink
Hero Arts - Vintage Brocade mini background stamp
White embossing powder
Small off white roses
Creative Inspirations paint - Tutu Pink and Coal
Spellbinder's Labels #3
Vintage Valentine images from Etsy
Glossy Accents
"Be My Valentine" paper from The Paper Studio

I really like the elegance of these little morsels.  However, I had to add some fun too.  Curious?  Head over to DJ's Sundries to see how I finished them off.  I think it will make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment