Dec 19, 2012

Guest Designer: Mindi Palmer

Hey Hey it's Scrappin Madge here and 
today I get to introduce you to my Favorite Blog Friend: 
Mindi Palmer

a.k.a. Scrappin Toxic Midge

I first have to say this.... Me and Midge go way back!  We have been friends since we were 5 years old. Yup you read right 5 years old.  We did gymnastics together and danced through Jr. High.  She did Drill Team and I was a Cheerleader.  We have continued our wonderful friendship over many many years.  The greatest thing about it, is that our Husbands are great friends as well.  So needless to say we get to spend alot of time with each other. ***HEE HEE***  I am super excited to say that my sweet friend Midge is one in a million! She is inspiring, intelligent, and crafty.  She has it all.  Be sure to stop by her blog and see how amazing she is!! I promise you won't be disappointed.
Click here for her link

Here is What Midge has to say:

Oh my stars!!!  Hey everybody...I am over the moon!  Today I am the Guest Designer for 3 Girl JAM!  I could go on FOREVER about how much I love, love, LOVE this company!  Their ribbon is simply awesome.  If you have never used it before, you absolutely must put it at the top of your "To Do" list.  :)  The ribbon comes in so many fabulous colors!  And they have other cute embellishments too!
I think I should stock up on every color of ribbon.  Oh, the things I could do... the possibilities are ENDLESS!  I've crafted a lot of frames lately because they make great gifts.  This one is going to me sweet Granny!  This is a 4 generation picture with me, my Mom, my Granny and my Great-Grandmother.  It was taken over 20 years ago! 



Making flowers is one of my favorite things to do with the 3 Girl JAM ribbon!  I couldn't believe how perfectly the ribbon matched the drapes in the photo!  I want to thank 3 Girl JAM for this spectacular opportunity.  (And for the fantastic product they create!)  You can grab yourself some amazing 3 Girl JAM goods here!  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a crafty day :)

Thanks Midge, we are honored to have you with us today.

5 comments: