Dec 4, 2012

Christmas ATC's

Good morning everyone.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries.  I love Christmas and Christmas projects.  I enjoy baking and candy making as well as decorating for Christmas.  Christmas crafts are also among the top things that I enjoy and this project is no exception.  I used the beautiful "Goblin Green" ribbon from 3 Girl JAM.  You can get your own here.


You are going to need a few more supplies.  Here's what I used:
3 Girl JAM - Goblin Green ribbon
Anna Griffin Calisto Christmas paper and cardstock pads
Antique linen distress ink
Tim Holtz Joyful Song stamps
Clear embossing powder
CTMH ink pads - Ruby and Ponderosa Pine
K & CO - Poinsettia and Holly Berry dimensional stickers
Tim Holtz Christmas Muse tokens
American Crafts glitter tape
Charms - (I got mine from eBay)
Chipboard cut to 2.5" X 3.5"

ATC's are so fun to make.  They become more fun when you find someone to swap them with you.  Please head on over to my blog by clicking here.  You will find the link to the video where I explain how I made them there.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

3 comments: