Nov 22, 2012

Thank You Card

Happy Thanksgiving 3 Girl JAMmers.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries.  I have so much to be thankful for and I love celebrating this holiday.  I trust you do too.  I have a little inspiration for you if you're not too busy eating turkey leftovers.

But first... have you checked out the current challenge over on the 3 Girl JAM challenge blog?  It's a color challenge and you should really link a project.  I'll be linking this one.  You will be able to link your project at the bottom of this post.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I have a thank you note for you today.  Now I must admit, that I just didn't sit down at my desk and decide to make a thank you note on the day I made this.  It actually came about as I was putting scraps away from my 3 Girl JAM challenge project.  I new that I needed a thank you note and knew that I could use the leftover pieces from the Cutting Cafe and make a quick card.

However, I used the Merlot 3 Girl JAM ribbon to make my little medallion.  If you would like to know how I did it, just head on over to my blog and I will link you to the video. Here are the materials I used:

Merlot ribbon - 3 Girl JAM
Coordinations "leaf" smooth textured paper
Kraft cardstock
"With Gratitude" set from the Cutting Cafe
Red paper from my stash

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to take some time to enjoy the little things today.



No comments:

Post a Comment