Nov 23, 2012

Happy Black Friday

Hi Everyone!!

Julie here, hoping you all had a wonderful day yesterday with family and friends.

The girls and I (along with hubby) spent the day at my Dad's house with my Uncle, my brother's family, and my sister who drove 10 hours to be with us.

It was a great day!

Today however, I am braving the crowds and hunting down the best deals.
I spent some time on-line Wed. night/Thurs. morning- did you know you can get a lot of the Black Friday deals on-line that early!?!
I already got 75% of the things I wanted and didn't even have to leave my chair.
Wa-Hoo!

In honor of my love of shopping, I have a Black Friday deal for all of you!


3 Girl JAM Aqua Splash Crinkle Ribbon, *New* Christmas Flair Buttons, and 
Pink by Design Stamps

HAPPY SHOPPING!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie,

    This card is so cute! I am a "cyber Monday" shopper myself. That is when all of the on-line places have free shipping deals. Because of my disability, I just can't go out and shop in crowds. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hugs to your girls!

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete