Nov 14, 2012

Guest Designer - Yolie Burke & Blog Hop Winner Announced

 It is with great pleasure today,
that I get to announce 
a fun, sweet, and talented
crafty blogger and friend.
Yolanda "Yolie" Burke
as this week's Guest Designer
here at 3 Girl JAM.

Hello Everyone, My name is Yolie.

You can find my blog JustYolie, JustCreate at www.justyolie.com
JustYolie.com

For my card, I used My Mind's Eye, All Spice paper.
 The shape image and sentiment are from Latina Crafter (www.latinacrafter.com).
Translation, Happy Thanksgiving.

This is the first time I used a stamp with matching die, very nice indeed!
Oh how I love the Harvest Orange Crinkle ribbon!!
I have enough to include on my Gratitude book.
Swoon!

Thank you 3 Girl Jam for inviting me
to be your Guest Designer!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

BLOG HOP WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi Everyone!

Julie here to announce the winner of the 3 Girl JAM $25.00 Gift certificate from last week's Co-Hop with Creative Inspirations Paint.


It's never to early for Christmas....love your card....I'm a new follower too...tfs

Congratulations Gloria!

Please contact me at 3girljam@gmail.com to claim your prize!!

Happy Wednesday!




4 comments:

  1. Eres muy talentosa! La tarjeta está preciosa, muy bonita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Yolie!!! Great take on the sketch!
    Congrats on your Guest Designer spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete