Nov 9, 2012

Guest Designer: Naomi Edwards

Hi Everyone!


It is with great pleasure today,
that I get to announce 
a terrific and talented
crafty blogger.
Naomi Edwards
as our Guest Designer
here at 3 Girl JAM.

Hi, Naomi here from Creative Bug On The Loose!. I am a single mom (with amazing support) of two amazing boys. I started crafting two years ago , I started out scrapbooking which led to making cards, during that time I took a Graphics course which led me to creating digital designs and websites.. I am excited to say I just recently opened my new online digital store!!! www.creativebugdigis.com   I am a very happy blogger  and wouldn’t be without the amazing support and inspiration of my followers.


Make sure to stop by Naomi's blog to give her some love!
Also, make sure to check out our Challenge blog this week. 

Still plenty of time to link up!

Thanks for stopping by!  



 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your project Naomi!! Congrats on being a Guest Designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! well done Naomi on your geust designer spot and the project is lovely. Hope you come back with many more xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work. Glad that I found your site while fun hopping!
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete