Nov 28, 2012

Gone Squatchin with Jessica Esch

Good Morning 3 Girl Jam Fan's!!
It is Jessica from 
here to share a fun project with you all.
Ok so I am not sure if you all have watched the show
"Finding Bigfoot"
 on  Animal Planet but it is a quite an obsession at my house...
not by myself but my hubby and my 11 year old son.
They LOVE the show...so much so that my 11 year old wants to go and find bigfoot..LOL

This leads up to my project for today..
He has been asking me for a book mark forever
(the 15 I have made him and his brother over the past year are just not enough)
so here it is......

He LOVES this....
I took a picture of Bigfoot from the internet and traced it using my cameo.
After cutting it out and laminating the bookmark for stability I added some of my favorite colors of crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam~
 Harvest Orange from the Harvest Bundle
and
Hot Chocolate from the Hot & Cold Bundle

What do you think??? 
As always
additional details on all the products used
 can be found on my blog

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha this is cute and makes me think of those Jerky commercials!! Way to go Jessica!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete