Oct 26, 2012

Spooky Fun



Good Morning everyone! Rebecca here in the middle of a Spook-tacular weekend!
And really, what better way to spend THIS particular day than completing the final touches of your Halloween decorations and treats!

So, while I'm usually up to NO GOOD, today I'm having some good old fashioned fun making (and eating) treats so that the little tricksters out there will NOT target me on Halloween.

As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, we don't get many kids on Halloween around here, so I usually put together a few unique packages filled with candy to give each little cutie that comes by all decked out in fun costumes.

The above is one of those packages.  And I love that it's quick AND pretty AND festive. 
If you want to make one for yourself, I have all the details over on my blog.

I'm using two different 3GirlJam products

Ribbon - Harvest Orange from the Harvest Bundle and a button from a Vintage Button package.

So, there you have it.  Just in case you needed ANOTHER reason to make something and fill it with CHOCOLATE!

Now, go make something beautiful!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so cute! I love the ribbon & vintage button. Just Wonderful!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!!! What a great treat box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing treat container:) LOVE the ribbon!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great little treat box! Love the colors and tag...so much fun!

    ReplyDelete