Sep 25, 2012

Friendship Tag

Hey everyone...it's Abby with ScrappinAbby and today I'll be sharing a tag I made for a friend of mine using some of the FAB 3 GJ Tuxedo & Aqua Splash crinkle ribbon.


The Aqua Splash matched perfectly with this piece of scrap CS and paper rosette!!

There are so many different ways to use the crinkle ribbon on the same project. Here I've used it as the tag topper, accent behind the paper rosette and wrapped it around the base of the tag. LOVE this crinkle ribbon & for those of you who don't have any of this amazing ribbon or want the colors I used for your stash...check out the 3GJ store HERE!

For more photos of this tag and for some info on how I created this..please be sure to visit my blog ScrappinAbby

Happy Scrappin!!


 

7 comments:

  1. Very Nice, Abby! Love that crinkle ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoooooo!!!! You nailed it! Great Job love the tag!
    Loves
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty. I am loving those colors with the kraft! Grand Tag darling!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete