Aug 22, 2012

Guest Designer - Robin Perkey

It is with great pleasure today,
that I get to announce a sweet friend
and crafty blogger
Robin Perkey
as our Guest Designer
here at 3 Girl JAM.
     
 Robin has created a beautiful card to share
with all of you today
during her Guest Appearance on 3 Girl JAM

Hello everyone :)
  My name is Robin, and I am a Guest Designer for the awesome 3 Girl JAM today!!
You can find me crafting and chatting over at The Cricut Scrapper!

Here is a super cute card that I made!
The stamp is from the greeting farm "Geisha Anya"
isn't she just too cute:)
The punch is called Double Loops Punch by Martha Stewart
The paper is from Me and My Big Idea

The ribbon is Tuxedo Black from 3 Girl JAM

The sentiment is from Getting Cricky
I also used my Tim Holtz distress inks and colored pencils :)

I had a fun time making this card and hope you enjoyed it:)

I just received yummy 3 Girl JAM ribbon on Monday, so be looking for
more projects from me using the awesome ribbon over at...

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Have a great day!!
(:(:Smiles:):)


5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I just wanted to take a minute to tell you that you have a great site! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Robin this is beautiful!!!! Congrats on being a 3GJ Guest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Congrats on being the fabulous guest designer! Whoop whoop!
    I will be checking out your site! So fun!
    { loves loves}
    Scrappinmadge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, I am loving this card. The color palette and the adorable image!!! Fantastic Bow, too!
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracious she is beautiful. Your bow is gorgeous and the whole card is just fabulous!!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete