Aug 10, 2012

Fungi Bookmark

Hello Everyone.
Gloria here from Oma's Crafts.
I hope you all have been having a terrific week and are planning a relaxing weekend. The grands are going to be home tomorrow so it will be a wonderful weekend in our neighborhood.

My project for today is a simple bookmark for my grandson. He loves reading to his baby sister and she will sit beside him and listen forever. I used a "Canvas Border Strip" and some "Sunshine Yellow" twine. The Canvas Borders are so easy to work with because they already have adhesive on the back (no muss, no fuss) and the twine is extra thick so it makes wonderful bookmark fringe.
Please stop by my blog if you would like to know more about how I made this cute bookmark.

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute Gloria. It's perfect for back-to-school.

    Cheri
    DJ's Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool bookmark

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! They both are sure to love it. Love the 3GJ Twine but haven't tried the Borders...will have to get them soon.

    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete