May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gift


Good Morning 3 Girl Jam Fans!
 Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap 
here with another DT project to share.
It is Teacher Appreciation week 
and to show my appreciation to the teachers 
that do such a wonderful job at my boy's school
I made some gift card holders using my Cameo and of course
the awesome 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon
I used a cut file from the Silhouette Store
designer paper from Me and My big Idea
and
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon in
Green Goblin and Holly Berry

I hope this project has inspired you....
As always
additional details on the cut files and products used
 can be found on my blog

Thanks for stopping by!
~Jessica~


7 comments:

  1. Oh Jessica!!!! These are so adorable... love the paper you choose to go with those delicious ribbons..fantastic project my friend, the teachers will be delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, These turned out amazing. The paper choice along with the 3GJ crinkle ribbon is perfect together. Those are some amazing teachers to receive such a great gift.
    Have a great week!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, these are so cute. The color choice and 3GJ crinkle ribbon are perfect together. Those are some amazing teachers for such a great gift.
    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome gifts Jessica! You are a super sweet mom!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute project Jessica! Love the polka dot paper and the fun crinkle ribbon!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fun! Love the great paper, the ribbon really pops on these!

    ReplyDelete