Apr 17, 2012

Thinking of You

Hello Crafty Blends!
Jessica, from Jessica's Craft Shaq, here with my first DT Post at 3 Girl JAM.  I was so exited to try to put this idea to execution on a card.  I was quite pleased that it turned out exactly as I had imagined.

For my card, I used a few of the fabulous colors of the 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon
Holly Berry Red
Harvest Orange
Sunflower Yellow
Mistletoe Green
Ice Blue
and
Witches Brew Purple
and for the sentiment, that is a Unity Stamp from their March 2010 Kit of the Month.  I just stamped it directly onto the card, then paper pieced another cut out (of the cloud) and used adhesive foam squares to raise it up.  A simple CAS card with a fun and colorful result!
Keep Crafting
:O)
Jessica S


9 comments:

  1. I loved how you used the ribbon on this! CAS but so colorful and fun!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Jessica!!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and crinkle ribbon looks great.

    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica!!
    What an uber cute idea!!! LOVE this!!! be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this Jess!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card Jess, Love the rainbow effect with the ribbon, it sure pops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and such a creative way to use this ribbon-I love the rainbow:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a totally pretty way to use the gorgeous ribbon, tfs :)

    ReplyDelete